Answers about General Banking Issues
Select from the following questions about bank rules and regulations, operating subsidiaries, bank regulators, and other general banking issues.
- Where are national banks licensed to do business?
- How do I determine which agency regulates my bank?
- My bank has changed its name, but I'm not sure to what. How can I find out?
- My bank provides terrible customer service. What can I do?
- What is an operating subsidiary of a national bank?
- How do I purchase foreclosed property from a bank?
- The bank has shut its doors and has not been taken over by another bank or regulatory agency. Who can I contact?
- How can I contact the State bank examiners?
- How do I serve process on a national bank?