Answers about the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
Select from the following questions about the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), its functions, and how it can help you.
- Can the OCC check my Social Security number for fraudulent activity?
- Can the OCC help me find out if a bank has been cited for a violation of a regulation or law?
- Can the OCC help me find a particular national bank or federal savings association?
- Can the OCC provide me a bank's phone number?
- Can the OCC provide me with the location of a bank's main office?
- Where can I find the names of the board members/officers of the bank?
- Can I purchase coins from the OCC?
- Can I purchase T-bills from the OCC?
- If I file a complaint with the OCC, will that stop the collection process or any legal action initiated by a bank?
- Where can I find information on an OCC news story or press release?
- How can I get a copy of the OCC's congressional testimonies and press releases?
- My issue with the bank is currently in litigation. Can the OCC help me?
- Can the OCC help me solve a problem with a state-chartered bank?
- Can the OCC tell me who acquired my bank?
- How can I find out about enforcement actions that have been taken against a national bank or federal savings association?
- How safe is a particular bank? What is the rating for a particular bank?
- What is the status of my bank?