My checking account statement contains an error due to an electronic funds transfer (debit card / ACH / preauthorized withdrawal)? What should I do?

You have 60 days from the date a problem or error appears—on your periodic checking account statements or terminal receipt—to contact your bank. Notify the bank in writing and keep a copy for your records.

You should also review the Account Agreement you received when you opened the account.