What You Can Expect from Us
If you submit your complaint using the Online Customer Complaint Form (Recommended):
- We will send you a confirmation e-mail immediately indicating receipt of your complaint.
- We will send you an acknowledgment e-mail within 48 hours containing your unique assigned case number.
- If your submitted form authorizes our office to communicate with your attorney or other legal representative directly, they will also receive the e-mails listed above.
If you submit your complaint using the written or faxed complaint forms:
- We will send you a letter within 5 business days acknowledging receipt of your complaint.
- We will assign you a unique case number.
For all submissions:
- We will contact your financial institution, if it is a national bank or an operating subsidiary of a national bank, on your behalf for response.
- We will send you a letter summarizing the results.