Answers about Bank Accounts
Select from the following questions about bank account statements, statement cycles, powers of attorney, and other general bank account questions.
- Is the bank required to send me a monthly statement on my checking or savings account?
- Can my bank change my deposit account statement cycle date?
- I need a copy of my bank statement (or other records). Can you help?
- Am I entitled to get my cancelled checks with my bank statement?
- Can a bank refuse to let me open a checking account?
- My bank stopped providing withdrawal receipts. Is this legal?
- My bank notified me that it is no longer a retail bank and that it had transferred my account to another bank. Can it do this?
- On an account with a Power of Attorney (POA), what happens after the accountholder is deceased?