How do I redeem my savings bonds?

Most banks will redeem savings bonds if you have a relationship with that financial institution. You should contact your bank directly.

U.S. Savings Bonds also are handled by the U.S. Savings Bonds Division of the Department of the Treasury. You can contact their office directly by calling 1-800-553-2663 or visiting their Website at