How do I file a written complaint against a national bank or federal savings association?

If this is a national bank or a federal savings association, select this link for directions on How to File a Complaint. You can either use the Online Customer Complaint Form or write a letter to fax or mail to the OCC Customer Assistance Group.

If you have questions about the complaint process, use of the complaint form, or what to include in your letter, please call the OCC Customer Assistance Group at 1-800-613-6743.