I disputed adverse credit information appearing on my credit report with the furnisher. The furnisher determined that the reported information is accurate. How can I add a consumer statement to my profile?

You will need to contact the consumer reporting agency and notify them of the dispute. If the reinvestigation does not resolve the issue, you may file a brief statement summarizing the dispute. The statement should be one hundred words or less. The information will be provided whenever your credit report is requested.