I need to correct personal contact information that is listed in my credit report. Whom should I contact?

You should contact the consumer reporting agency to dispute personal data such as:

  • Your personal identifying information, for example, your name, date of birth, telephone number, address, or Social Security Number
  • The identity of past or present employers
  • Information related to fraud alerts or active duty alerts